Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Do I need a building permit?
Building permits are required for new and additional construction to existing property. Permits are not required for roofs. Building permit applications are available at the City office. Fees are based upon the value of the structure.Building Permit

Main City FAQ's

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a building permit?
2. How do I apply for utility service?

The City of Ellinwood • 104 East 2nd, P.O. Box 278 • Ellinwood, KS 67526 • Phone: (620) 564-3161
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices