Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
How do I apply for utility service?
Utility service applications are available at the City office. We require a service connect fee of $25 for electric and $25 for water services prior to utilities being established.Utility Service Application

Main City FAQ's

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a building permit?
2. How do I apply for utility service?

The City of Ellinwood • 104 East 2nd, P.O. Box 278 • Ellinwood, KS 67526 • Phone: (620) 564-3161
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices