Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page

Municipal Court

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay my ticket before coming to Court?
2. What happens if I miss a court date?
3. How do I get my driver's license reinstated after the Court has it suspended?
4. What should I do if I get a ticket for no insurance and I have insurance?

The City of Ellinwood • 104 East 2nd, P.O. Box 278 • Ellinwood, KS 67526 • Phone: (620) 564-3161
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices