Water safety is the highest priority for the pool staff. View the Pool Rules
to help make sure your next visit to the pool is as safe as possible.
How Can Parents Prevent Accidents?
- Enroll children in swim lessons
- Make sure children aged three and under are at least an arm's length away or less
- Continuously watch all of your children, no matter what age
Facts that Parents May Not Know
- Shallow water is the most common area for drowning, especially in water that is three feet deep or less
- Sending your child to hang on the wall by the lifeguard stand is actually a blind spot in their scan
The lifeguard's duty is to prevent accidents from happening. They are responsible for the overall safety of a facility, you are responsible for your child's safety.