Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Requesting New Service
The City of Ellinwood provides the following utilties:

  • Electricity
  • Water
  • Trash
  • Sewer

To establish utility service, a customer needs to complete a Utility Service Application, and provide their drivers license for proof of identity.  The City of Ellinwood requires payment of a $25 electric service connect fee and a $25 water service connect fee at the time of the request. 

The City of Ellinwood • 104 East 2nd, P.O. Box 278 • Ellinwood, KS 67526 • Phone: (620) 564-3161
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices