Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Pet Licensing
Acquiring a License

City Ordinance requires dogs and cats to be licensed annually.  Pet licenses cost $5 for a one-year license.  Current proof of rabies vaccination is required to purchase the license.  For additional information please contact the City Office at (620) 564-3161.

The City of Ellinwood • 104 East 2nd, P.O. Box 278 • Ellinwood, KS 67526 • Phone: (620) 564-3161
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices