Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Register to Vote

A Voter Registration Application can be used to register to vote in Kansas, change your name or your address on your registration, affiliate with a political party, or change your party affiliation. To register to vote or change your existing information please complete a Voter Registration Application. Applications are available at the Ellinwood City Office or the Barton County Clerk's Office. You may file online at

When completing the application please follow the following instructions:

Complete the application in full either online or print
Verify all information on application is correct
Sign the application when completed
Mail the completed, signed application to:
Barton County Clerk
Barton County Courthouse
1400 Main - Room 202
Great Bend, Ks. 67530

The City of Ellinwood • 104 East 2nd, P.O. Box 278 • Ellinwood, KS 67526 • Phone: (620) 564-3161
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices