Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Animal Control
The City of Ellinwood Police Department is responsible for animal control.  To report a dog running at large, or a breed of animal that is prohibited by City ordinance please contact the City Office at (620) 564-3161.  A report will be taken and dispatched to the Ellinwood Police Department.

If an animal is picked up by the Police Department, the animal will be impounded at Animal Medical Center at 315 East Santa Fe, in Ellinwood, (620) 792-1265.  A boarding fee and City fine will be assessed when the animal is picked up.

Please review the Animal Control Ordinance and Pit Bull Ordinance for further information on the City of Ellinwood animal control laws.

The City of Ellinwood • 104 East 2nd, P.O. Box 278 • Ellinwood, KS 67526 • Phone: (620) 564-3161
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices