Ellinwood, KansasLocal Weather Alerts
There are currently no active weather alerts.

What are setbacks?

The term setback means the required distance separating a building or structure from a property line. Setback regulations can be viewed on the building permit page. For more information, please contact the City Office at (620) 564-3161.

More info