Ellinwood, KansasLocal Weather Alerts
There are currently no active weather alerts.

Can I change the zoning of my property?

Zone changes require Planning Board review at a public hearing and the approval of the City Council. A request for zoning change should be submitted to the city office. The fee for a zoning request is $50.00 plus the publication and postage costs. For more information, call the city office at (620) 564-3161.